[DSE-User] Running java and javac on Raspbian

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Tue Apr 4 03:08:08 UTC 2017

On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 09:27:46 AM Rahmadi Trimananda wrote:
> I am trying to run javac and java on my Raspbian while SELinux is enabled.
> However, I keep getting "Segmentation fault", even when I just run "javac"
> or "java". This happens in enforcing mode, but it doesn't happen with
> "gcc". I am wondering why, because both are in /usr/bin directory and both
> binaries have the same context.
>
> Can somebody please help?

deb http://www.coker.com.au jessie selinux

I think that the discussion on the NSA list is dealing with all the AVC
issues.  In terms of Debian specific stuff the above APT repository has policy
with some fixes that aren't in Debian.  At this time I have no plans to do
anything for Jessie in the Debian repositories but I might update my personal
repository for things like this.