[Shootout-list] fortran90 tests

Brent Fulgham bfulgham@debian.org
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:00:11 -0800

On Monday 06 December 2004 12:30 pm, Simon Geard wrote:
> I have written 11 of the test programs for fortran90 and tested them on
> Linux (Mandrake10.0) and winxp/cygwin. How do I get them included in the
> shootout? How do I find out what the current tests are since many of
> them seem to have deprecated evan as I was writing them!?

What compiler are you using for this?  I'd love to include Fortran in the
shootout, but the GNU compiler seems to be F77 only.

At this point, all the tests on the site are properly marked, with the
exception of lists2 and reg.  sieve is being replaced with nsieve.  As long
as you stay away from those entries (and the ones already marked) you shoulod
be fine.

> Tcl is much better described as 'multi-platform scripting' - it is most
> definitely not a unix-only language. The GUI part is Tk and is not
> necessary to run tcl scripts.

Agreed.  We'll revise the language.

Thanks,

-Brent