[Shootout-list] Latest Updates

Brent A. Fulgham bfulgham@debian.org
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 01:17:20 -0700

* I have added the Mercury tests back in, since Peter Hawkins was kind
enough to upload new builds.   (I sure hope this means we'll see more
frequent Mercury news in the future!)

* I added a few Oberon2 examples (poorly written).

* Roberto Ierusalimschy provided a few updated Lua examples (much
faster, too!)

* Isaac Gouy provided a bunch of Oberon2 examples that don't build under
oo2c, but that I'm trying to port.

* I've royally broken Nice for the moment, since I checked in source
code that uses Abstract types.  The version of Nice on my machine
currently doesn't support this.  I'm hoping *someone* will update the
package (*hint*:  Daniel, this means YOU!  ;-)

* I've corrected a few web-site glitches.  Please let me know if you
encounter any more.

Thanks,

-Brent