[Shootout-list] Many tests cheat

skaller skaller@users.sourceforge.net
03 Nov 2004 19:41:20 +1100

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 18:42, Bengt Kleberg wrote:
> bengt, who still send this both to the list and as private email. please
> let me know when private email is no longer wanted.

Don't hold your breath .. there doesn't seem to be
anything I can do about this. It appears to be a Bug
in Alioth's configuration of Mailman .. I'm not in
a good position to do anything to fix it.

I cant register a new email address because Alioth
won't send the confirmation. I can't unregister
the old address because it tells me the password
is wrong.

My email client is trashing some legitimate emails.
However all the CC's have been going into my
shootout folder correctly. Thanks to those who are
CC'ing me, I appreciate it!

voice: 061-2-9660-0850,
snail: PO BOX 401 Glebe NSW 2037 Australia