[Shootout-list] log is very nice!

skaller skaller@users.sourceforge.net
11 Nov 2004 04:07:18 +1100

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 03:31, Isaac Gouy wrote:

> -snip-
> > BTW: what happened to Ocaml bytecode?
>
> Would you like to share what you think the problem is?
> Guessing games can be fun, but... :-)

LOL, sorry! There is a language called Ocaml.
The spec says the implementation used is the
native code compiler (which generates machine binaries).

But there is a second implementation, the bytecode
compiler/interpreter. That was called 'ocamlb' on the
old web site.

I didn't notice any tests for Ocaml/bytecode system
on the new website, so I'm wondering, did I miss it,
was it forgotten, or was it deliberately excluded?

voice: 061-2-9660-0850,
snail: PO BOX 401 Glebe NSW 2037 Australia