[Shootout-list] GHC Sieve

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:08:48 -0800 (PST)

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/shootout-list/2004-October/000616.html

> Any reason that this version didn't make the cut?

Too little time, too many things to do?

(You'll notice the old GHC program down at the bottom, in "interesting
alternative programs")

I've been soaking up Brent's time with website changes.
We seem to be almost done with thoses for the present.