[Shootout-list] implicitode.ml

Sebastien Loisel Sebastien Loisel <sloisel@gmail.com>
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 01:50:50 +0200

I checked in an initial ocaml version of the (alpha) bench
implicitode. Everything works fine except that there's an annoying
floating point inconsistency (versus the c++ and python versions.)
I'll fix it some other time (unless a brave soul does before me.)

By the way, the python version now outputs the same bits as the c++
version (at least when n=50, haven't checked other n's.)

It's longish for ocaml (144 lines) and heavily functorial, which may
or may not be worse to some of you than the c++ templateness.

Sebastien Loisel