[Shootout-list] SWI-prolog?

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:48:49 -0700 (PDT)

> SWI is a very mature implementation of the language, it's free, and
> it's part of Debian distro (at least in the Debian/unstable).
>
> I've already implemented 15 or so programs in SWI-Prolog, and it
> would be great to see them in the shootout.

Sergei

That's great! Nobody has been interested in implementing Prolog
solutions with Ciao Prolog or GNU Prolog, so the Prologs have been
removed to The Sandbox-

   http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/sandbox/

Add a Feature Request for a New Language - SWI Prolog telling us how to
get it and why we should

 https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=add&group_id=30402&atid=411005

Follow the instructions in the FAQ to Contribute Programs (would your
programs work in the other Prologs?)

   http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/sandbox/faq.php

Yahoo! Messenger