[Shootout-list] Mandelbrot Set for CMUCL and SBCL 2nd try

Pascal Obry pascal@obry.net
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:41:04 +0200

Greg,

 >     You might want to investigate this further then, because I don't
 > think the problems are caused by not matching the C program's instruction
 > ordering.

Not only, the problem is the way the intermediate computations are done. I
think that GNAT does use 80bits floating point on x86 IIRC. On the C side you
are probably not using the same floating point mode.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|