[Shootout-list] Multiple files allowed per test? (GNAT Ada)

Greg Buchholz sleepingsquirrel@member.fsf.org
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:50:16 -0700 (PDT)

    Over on the tracker site, I made mention that the 3 files for the
GNAT fasta test by Jim Rogers should be combined into one.  My cursory
glance at the shootout has led me to believe that one file per benchmark
was a requirement.  Is this the case?

http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=411646&aid=301391&group_id=30402