[Shootout-list] Please Review Logs

gabriele renzi surrender_it@yahoo.it
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 11:53:55 +0200 (CEST)

--- Brent Fulgham <bfulg@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Could all language overseers please review the
> program output logs for error/timeout cases in their
> respective language categories and let me know if
> they
> find any problems?
>
> The new logging functionality provides much better
> detail, but there were a few buggy iterations that
> may have caused some programs to fail or timeout
> improperly.
>
> Thanks,

sorry, I'm dumb and I think I missed this: where
should we look for the logs?

Also, I notice a strange thing on the ruby nsieve-bits
benchmark:
the benchmarks seem to be missing looking here:
http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/benchmark.php?test=all&#9001;=ruby&sort=fullcpu
or here:
http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/benchmark.php?test=nsievebits&#9001;=all&sort=fullcpu

but clicking on it I can see the code..

PS
sorry mr. Brent Fulgham, if I sent a message to you
instead of the list :/

icq #69488917

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it