[Shootout-list] nsieve OCaml Python programs not using true & false

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 00:55:32 -0800 (PST)

> > do not use a sequence of what OCaml and Python provide as boolean
> > values.
> >
> > Is that correct?
>
> Correct (at least for OCaml, I didn't check Python).  But then again,

> neither does GCC, which fully supports the C99 Boolean datatype.

Oh! I only just corrected the gcc entry to use Dima Dorfman's later
code - Dima could it use C99 Boolean instead of a char array?

> Also, using the Bigarray datatype in OCaml, which is required for
n>=9
> on 32-bit systems, one cannot use the OCaml bool type, they must use
> the various char, int, float, or complex types.

Well, I guess that would be an 'alternative' implementation.