[Shootout-list] nsieve OCaml Python programs not using true & false

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:45:54 -0800 (PST)

> > Oh! I only just corrected the gcc entry to use Dima Dorfman's later
> > code - Dima could it use C99 Boolean instead of a char array?
>
> It also seems that the GCC version's measurements are taken for the
> bit
> array version, not the char (soon to be bool) array version.  After
> all, at n=9, we need to create an array of 5.12 million elements, but

> the program only consumes 948KB.  Are the tests being run with the -f
> flag?

That's what I meant by "corrected the gcc entry to use Dima Dorfman's
later code"

If you look back in the mailing list Dima posted the code on his
website, we just weren't using it - so it'll show up correctly next
time the benchmark is run.