[Shootout-list] i've got trouble

Jon Harrop jon@ffconsultancy.com
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:45:25 +0100

On Monday 13 June 2005 17:47, Jos=E9 Bollo wrote:
> i've tried to dowload raytracer-output.txt but i got only 280 bytes.
> i've tried with konqueror and netscape.
>
> boohoohoo i can validate my slow program on only 280 byte.

You could always download the original C++ or OCaml versions and compare wi=
th=20
their output. If you can download the tarball of implementations that I=20
uploaded then there are lots of implementations. I'm sure you'll already ha=
ve=20
one of those languages installed! :-)

BTW, they might give different results for odd "n". I just stick to integer=
=2D=20
power-of-two "n".

=2D-=20
Objective CAML for Scientists