[Shootout-list] Ray tracer

John Skaller skaller@users.sourceforge.net
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:50:52 +1000

On Sun, 2005-06-19 at 15:25 +0100, Jon Harrop wrote:

> I'd have thought that virtually all programmers would understand a common
> subset of languages well enough to translate it.

Hmm .. in any case I doubt Brent or Isaac know enough about
all the languages to judge if a program is 'doing it the same way'
as another (because if they did they'd fall over laughing at the
idea it was even possible to formulate such a requirement ..
let alone actually do it without endless arguments)
--
John Skaller <skaller at users dot sourceforge dot net>
Download Felix: http://felix.sf.net