[Shootout-list] Ray tracer

John Skaller skaller@users.sourceforge.net
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:27:15 +1000

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 17:55 -0700, Isaac Gouy wrote:
> --- John Skaller <skaller@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> > Last time I looked, it was impossible run the Shootout
> > if you didn't have every single language installed.
>
> Maybe it was possible but you didn't know the magic incantation?

yes, that is quite possible ..

> Try changing
>    SELECT_LANGS := *
> in /shootout/Make.header

Ok, thanks! That is simple and pretty much
what I'm looking for.

Is that a generated file, so the changes won't flow back to
the CVS if someone with write access did change that line?

> > It isn't my choice ..
>
> What isn't your choice?

Whether or not I have CVS write access so I can contribute
to the Shootout. I was previously unable to do so,
because my computer was too lame to run it, but I have
a new one now.

--
John Skaller <skaller at users dot sourceforge dot net>
Download Felix: http://felix.sf.net