[Shootout-list] Problems with the statistic and harmonic bench

Pascal Obry pascal@obry.net
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:35:58 +0100

The results of the statistic and harmonic bench for Ada are
fine on my computer. For harmonic the current output is:

6000016.695311366

There is no way to explain that.

The there is no output for statistic. Idem I can't explain
that. Maybe the compiler used is old (even old I don't think
there wa such a bug in the GNU/Ada compiler). Definitly
strange! Any idea what is wrong ?

What is the output of :

$ gnatls -v

Thanks,