[Shootout-list] Program submit turnaround time

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:20:01 -0800 (PST)

If a contributed program hasn't appeared on the website within 2 weeks,
then there might be a problem.

If programs are appearing within hours then be concerned that the
commiters are spending too much time on the shootout and will burn-out.

(Instead of asking for trivial changes to a program, please send an
updated contribution - compare 50 trivial changes done by one person vs
50 trivial changes by 5 people.)