[Shootout-list] sum-file for GHC and mandelbrot for Perl

Greg Buchholz sleepingsquirrel@member.fsf.org
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:14:37 -0800 (PST)

    I've noticed that the sum-file benchmark is failing with an error
under GHC, although it appears to run fine on my machine.  Same thing for
the Perl mandelbrot program.  Anyone else care to try these programs out
to see if they work for your setup?  And is there a better way to get the
input files for tests, other than copy and paste (e.g. if you go to...

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/sandbox/iofile.php?test=sumcol&lang=all&sort=fullcpu&file=input

...it is HTMLized and not really amenable to using "Save-As" from your
browser.)

Thanks,

Greg Buchholz