[Shootout-list] External libraries and Fannkuch.pl

Robert Seeger Robert Seeger <rhseeger@gmail.com>
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 22:16:11 -0500

It would seem to me that it wouldn't be, since it is an external
library. Admittedly, though, if something from CPAN is written in pure
perl, it would be acceptable to include the code for the module in
your submission (assuming the license would allow such?). I know that
isn't the case with this particular one, but I thought it worth
mentioning, in case anyone else wants to comment on that thought.

Rob Seeger