[Shootout-list] Mandelbrot Set for CMUCL and SBCL 2nd try

Yannick Gingras ygingras@ygingras.net
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 14:47:01 -0500

--nextPart2821833.nDWtGARPft

On March 27, 2005 02:26 pm, Isaac Gouy wrote:
> Sorry we need to add an example output file for this benchmark.
>
> Quickest approach - use the Python or Lua or Perl or ... program to
> generate example output and diff against that.

Yes, I'm really close to the C output but I still get a few bits here
and there that are not the same.  If I look at the pictures they
really look the same.  About 99.99% of the bits are the same.  It
probably is some floating point errors creeping in...

 : \

Should my output be exactly the same ?  There is also a few
implementations skipping the last byte if the size is not a multiple
of 8, should I do so too ?

 ; )

=2D-=20
Yannick Gingras         Math Student, UQAM
Join FSF as an Associate Member at:
  http://member.fsf.org/join?referrer=3D2327