[Shootout-list] ANNOUNCEMENT - Contribute Programs - use tracker instead of the mailing-list

Yannick Gingras ygingras@ygingras.net
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:42:42 -0500

--nextPart5193185.9NCq7AE4Fg

On March 28, 2005 12:33 pm, Isaac Gouy wrote:
> The FAQ has instructions for using Contribute Programs
>
> http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/faq.php?sort=3Dfullcpu
>
> Please follow the instructions and attach source-code files to tracker
> items, instead of sending them to the mailing list.

Should I use the form to submit programs already sent to the mailing
list but not yet shown in the benchmarks ?

=2D-=20
Yannick Gingras         Math Student, UQAM
Join FSF as an Associate Member at:
  http://member.fsf.org/join?referrer=3D2327