[Shootout-list] k-nucleotide golden answers

James McIlree ovrskeek@mac.com
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:46:22 -0800

Daniel,

	Thanks for this, it is a big help.

	I still have a problem, the counts I'm seeing
match your provided counts exactly, but the percentages
do not.

	Specifically, I get this:

T 30.41
A 30.30
C 19.65
G 19.63

	Somehow, I'm getting a different answer for 30305/100000
than you are. I think the answer should indeed be 30.30, but
I am not a fp whiz.

	James M