[Shootout-list] Mandelbrot Set for CMUCL and SBCL 2nd try

Pascal Obry pascal@obry.net
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:05:31 +0200

Sebastien,

 > Reproducing the exact floating point behavior of a C program in
 > another language isn't reasonable. The image comparison should have a
 > threshold.

I had also some problem with floating point on the Mandelbrot bench. I had to
modify the Ada algorithm (to be closer to the C version) to have the exact
same result. I agree that we should probably use some threshold.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.org
--|