[Shootout-list] errors in clean benchmarks

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:00:32 -0800 (PST)

> Brent, I see that pidigits still hasn't appeared. I presume you
> haven't gotten around to looking at the BugNum library yet but
> could you at least show the program on the site so that others
> don't waste their time implementing it?

It would be quite exciting if we had a rush of Clean programmers
providing different versions of the programs!

Let's concentrate on making sure that we show correct results for the
programs we are building and running and measuring. Particularly my
implementation of that really complicated Clean sum-file program! :-)