[Shootout-list] Directions of various benchmarks

Jon Harrop jon@ffconsultancy.com
Wed, 18 May 2005 09:38:48 +0100

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 09:28, Jos=E9 Bollo wrote:
> Le mercredi 18 Mai 2005 09:52, Jon Harrop a =E9crit=A0:
> > However, this is a very complicated subject in the context of OCaml and,
> > consequently, I think this should be avoided by the shootout.
>
> at opposite it must stay to show the problems with ocaml 8-|

That's just the point, the problem is with C and not with OCaml. Without an=
=20
explanation, people would mistakenly assume that the language with the most=
=20
concise interface to C is the best.

=2D-=20
Objective CAML for Scientists