[Shootout-list] Directions of various benchmarks

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@ericsson.com
Fri, 20 May 2005 14:26:08 +0200

--------------010102080405080805050503

On 2005-05-18 20:21, Brent Fulgham wrote:
...deleted
> Bengt, if you were serious about having some enscript
> rules we could apply for various languages, I will
> get them installed in the shootout build process

i have the following to offer:

if we want the simplest solution we could use the default values for
indent, no matter what they are. it would be make all c programs
uniform, even if they do not look like i want them to look.

i have looked up gnu indent which has much more readable flags, and many
more flags. so i have included the indent.pro (please rename) for gnu
indent that hsould do the same thing as indent.pro for solaris. only
more readable and with better control.

to pretty print erlang files from the unix command line:
erl -s erl_tidy dir

this will pretty print all erlang files, and put the original in
<original.erl>.back.

for scheme formatting on the unix command line i suggest a wrapper
script that uses bigloo bpp, but saves the scripting header, if any,
while the scheme code is beeing formatted.
is there a market for such a script? it is not yet written and i would
like to know before i do it.

bengt

--------------010102080405080805050503

--blank-lines-after-declarations