[Shootout-list] Broken Eiffel compiler installation?

Philippe Ribet p.ribet at worldonline.fr
Sat Nov 5 21:32:27 UTC 2005

Hello,

In benchmark log for SmartEiffel test, we can read the following message:
sh: /usr/lib/smarteiffel/bin/compile_to_c: No such file or directory

Either the configuration file is broken (I mean compile_to_c is not in
that directory), or the compiler installation failed. I can help, just
send me the messages you get while installing the compiler.

Best regards,

--
Philippe Ribet

                         The README file said
              "Requires Windows 95, NT 4.0, or better."
                    So... I installed it on Linux!