[Simple-cdd-devel] custom cd installation - exclude apt.

Michal Filka mfilka at sitronics.com
Thu Feb 25 13:15:57 UTC 2010

 Hi,
 I have been pointed to this address with following question.

 I try to create custom installation cd. One of goals is to have installed system
 without apt (aptitude, ...) because target modules are kind of embedded device
 without internet (or any other repository) access. Idea is to create installation cd
 with all necessary packages on it.

 I was able to limit apt during installation process a bit. However, installation step
 "Configuring apt" is still processed and installed system still has apt installed. I have
 removed apt from list of required packages (<profile>.packages) already.

 So, the question is: why Is apt still installed and how I can suppress it?

 Thank you for a help.
 Michal Filka