[Simple-cdd-devel] simple-cdd failing to complete | Not sure where to look

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Wed Sep 22 17:06:54 UTC 2010

Hey,

Sorry to bother people but I've been banging my head against the wall trying to fix this all day and haven't got anywhere it seems.

So the simple-cdd build I'm trying to run is failing. It was working until I made some trivial changes to one of the packages its using. I've tried reverting the changes and rebuilding it again but the problem is prevailing so I'm suspecting something else - I just can't seem to work out *what*. :-/