[Simple-cdd-devel] Building an offline installer Debian CD

Cédric Girard cedric at daneel.net
Fri Dec 23 17:52:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have to build an install CD to help others people to setup a Debian
server with Apache/Mysql/PHP and our application.
But the CD must install the full system offline (because servers will be
installed in Africa, without any internet access). It is for an
Non-Gouvernemental-Organisation.

I already have a CD which install all, but it steel need internet access
for several packages. How can I correct this? The installer get packages
files from the debian mirror.

Thanks
Cédric