[Simple-cdd-devel] SPLASH

Paulo Ricardo Bruck paulobruck1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 17:29:42 UTC 2011

Hi Antoine and list

----- Mensagem original -----
> De: "Antoine Hue" <antoine.hue at gmail.com>
> Para: simple-cdd-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
> Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 19 de Janeiro de 2011 13:12:10
> Assunto: Re: [Simple-cdd-devel] SPLI ASH
> Hello Ricardo,
>
> Which splash are you refering to ? Installer splash or installd
> system boot splash ?
>
> For installer splash, I am eventually copying ISO on an USB stick on
> which I add a customized extlinux boot loader.
> On the installed system boot splash, I am using default of Plymouth
> (text based progress bar) but this is on Squeeze, no Lenny.

 I'm trying to change the first image when we are installing debian +simple-cdd.
at /usr/share/simple-cdd/readme  and simple-cdd howto , they talk about a parameter that we can change using simple-cdd:
SPLASHPNG=/home/zeus/zeus-teste/splash.png

As it look likes for me that this splash is the first image when we are installing iso image, or not ?
After  install I know that we can change boot image used by grub and use splashy ( splashy  0.3.13-3 A complete user-space boot splash system), w/ both that I use.....

thanks in advanced

> Antoine

Paulo Ricardo Bruck
Consultor Linux