[Simple-cdd-devel] Need help to generate a lenny image

Nahir MOHAMED nmohamed at portaildulibre.fr
Thu May 31 08:39:42 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have a script which use simple-cdd to build a lenny custom image
(don't ask why but I have to use lenny even if it is EOL). But last time
I use my script was before the EOL of lenny and today I have an error
when I tried to rebuild my image :

/test at debian:~/testsimple$ build-simple-cdd --dist lenny --debian-mirror
http://archive.debian.org/debian/
http://archive.debian.org/debian//doc/:
2012-05-31 10:22:26 ERREUR 404: Not Found.
http://archive.debian.org/robots.txt:
2012-05-31 10:22:26 ERREUR 404: Not Found.
Warning parsing /home/test/testsimple/tmp//mirror/conf/updates, line 3:
unknown udeb component 'none' will be ignored!
Warning parsing /home/test/testsimple/tmp//mirror/conf/updates, line 9:
unknown udeb component 'none' will be ignored!
Warning parsing /home/test/testsimple/tmp//mirror/conf/updates, line 15:
unknown component 'none' will be ignored!
Warning parsing /home/test/testsimple/tmp//mirror/conf/updates, line 20:
unknown udeb component 'none' will be ignored!
Warning: No VerifyRelease line in 'default' or any rule it includes via
'From:'.
Release.gpg cannot be checked unless you tell which key to check with.
(To avoid this warning and not check signatures add 'VerifyRelease:
blindtrust').
Warning: No VerifyRelease line in 'default-base' or any rule it includes
via 'From:'.
Release.gpg cannot be checked unless you tell which key to check with.
(To avoid this warning and not check signatures add 'VerifyRelease:
blindtrust').
Warning: No VerifyRelease line in 'default-udebs' or any rule it
includes via 'From:'.
Release.gpg cannot be checked unless you tell which key to check with.
(To avoid this warning and not check signatures add 'VerifyRelease:
blindtrust').
Warning: No VerifyRelease line in 'default-security' or any rule it
includes via 'From:'.
Release.gpg cannot be checked unless you tell which key to check with.
(To avoid this warning and not check signatures add 'VerifyRelease:
blindtrust').
aptmethod error receiving
'http://security.debian.org/dists/lenny/updates/Release':
'404  Not Found [IP : 195.20.242.89 80]'
aptmethod got 'http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/Release'
aptmethod got 'http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/Release'
aptmethod got 'http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/Release'
There have been errors!
gzip:
/home/test/testsimple/tmp//mirror/lists/lenny_default_deb_main_i386.gz:
No such file or directory
awk: cannot open
/home/test/testsimple/tmp//mirror/dists/lenny/main/binary-i386/Packages
(No such file or directory)
no new dependencies, finished in 1 attempts.
checking for missing dependencies with edos-debcheck:
/home/test/testsimple/tmp//mirror/dists/lenny/main/binary-i386/Packages
cat:
/home/test/testsimple/tmp//mirror/dists/lenny/main/binary-i386/Packages:
Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Merging...
0      Fatal error: exception Failure("Warning: package ignored because
it has no name")
ERROR: missing required packages from profile default:  less
ERROR: missing required packages from profile default:  simple-cdd-profiles
WARNING: missing optional packages from profile default:  grub
popularity-contest localization-config console-tools usbutils acpi acpid
eject lvm2 mdadm cryptsetup reiserfsprogs jfsutils xfsprogs
type-handling debootstrap busybox syslinux-common syslinux/

It looks like even if I setup archive.debian.org as repo, simple-cdd
can't find all packages.

Thanks in advance for helping me.

--
Nahir MOHAMED