[Simple-cdd-devel] simple cdd does not work

paulo bruck paulobruck1 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 19:56:36 UTC 2013

Hi Guys

Excellent work at simple-cdd that one that I have been using since squeeze.

My ISO wasn't been generated because package xorriso was not installed and
it is not installed by simple-cdd pachage....
(Depende de: rsync, debian-cd (>= 3.1.0), reprepro, apt-utils, wget,
python, debootstrap, lsb-release, dctrl-tools)

After install xorriso everything works like a charm...

Live forever  simple-cdd...80)

Buy the way do you want me fullfill a bug request?

Best regards