[Simple-cdd-devel] simple-cdd fails to build on debian wheezy 64bit

Vagrant Cascadian vagrant at debian.org
Fri Jun 6 18:38:15 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 10:39:28PM +0200, Matus Valo wrote:
> getting missing dependencies... attempt 1
> Error: unknown key '64481591B98321F9'!
> There have been errors!
> awk: fatal: cannot open file `/home/matus/Documents/mazak_praca/simple_build_iso/tmp//mirror/dists/wheezy/main/binary-amd64/Packages'
> for reading (No such file or directory)
> no new dependencies, finished in 2 attempts.
> ERROR: missing required packages from profile default:  less
> ERROR: missing required packages from profile default: simple-cdd-profiles
> WARNING: missing optional packages from profile default:  grub-pc grub-efi
> popularity-contest console-tools console-setup usbutils acpi acpid eject
> lvm2 mdadm cryptsetup reiserfsprogs jfsutils xfsprogs debootstrap busybox
> syslinux-common syslinux
>
> in version 0.4.

Version 0.4 introduced archive signature verification, which seems like it's
not working for you...

> I am using Debian Wheezy 64bit. I found out that there is also bug report
> similar to my problems:

> Am I doing something wrong or is simple-cdd failing because of
> aforementioned bug? Is there any workaround for this bug? Is there anything
> that I can help with?

It seems like you're building wheezy on wheezy, which should work fine.

Last I tried, it all worked fine... If you could give the full commandline,
configuration files, and build log, that would be helpful.

Possibly changes in depending packages in some point release introduced or
triggered bugs.

I'll give it a few tests myself to see if I can reproduce your issues.

live well,
  vagrant