[Simple-cdd-devel] How to create a cd with i386 efi?

Braiam Peguero braiamp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 21:46:10 UTC 2017

I think I found a solution, just unsure how can
I apply it. After installing grub-efi-ia32 and using

grub-install --target i386-efi --efi-directory /mnt --removable
--boot-directory=/mnt/boot

Downloading initrd.gz and linux from d-i
directory on debian.org, I managed to suss
my system into 1) recognizing the usb stick
as a bootable efi 32 bit, 2) loading a kernel after
I wrote a grub.cfg

I'm not sure at what point should this command
should be added to the process, but I'm guessing
debian-cd should be, considering everything that
has to be done afterwards, but didn't find anything
relevant in the configurations or scripts of debian-cd.

--
Braiam Peguero