[Simple-cdd-devel] Getting ERROR: missing required packages from profile...

Babak Yakhchali babak.yakhchali at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 22:05:58 UTC 2017

Hi
I'm trying to build a debian installer iso (jessie) which contains all
packages needed to build freeswitch from source. according to this link
<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Debian+8+Jessie> to
build freeswitch from source I need to add freeswitch debian repo and
install the freeswitch-video-deps-most package which will install all
dependencies. I did this and after installation I copied all the deb files
from
/var/cache/apt/archives/ to $simple_cdd_dir/local_pkg/
Now I'm trying to use downloaded deb files to create an iso with
simple-cdd. I created a conf file named freeswitch-cdd.conf with this
content:

debian_mirror="http://debian.asis.io/debian/"
simple_cdd_dir=$(pwd)
profiles="freeswitch"
auto_profiles="freeswitch"
local_packages="$simple_cdd_dir/local_pkg/"

and the freeswitch.packages file contains just one package:
freeswitch-video-deps-most

now I run :
build-simple-cdd --conf ./freeswitch-cdd.conf

but finally I get these errors:

WARNING: missing optional packages from profile default:  console-tools
ERROR: missing required packages from profile freeswitch:
 freeswitch-video-deps-most