[Simple-cdd-devel] Preseed file not taken into account

PLANCHOT Antoine antoine.planchot at fr.thalesgroup.com
Wed Mar 8 17:01:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

I would like to create a customized Debian ISO image with several profiles. When a profiles is selected, the matching preseed file would be used in the rest of the installation.
But it is the default preseed file that is used systematically. I can edit it, I can also force the use of a specific preseed file, but it will be the only one usable with the generated ISO, without any variation according to the profile that has been selected.

Am I missing something?

Also, when I give the "--keyboard fr" option to build-simple-cdd, it chooses the English keyboard anyway instead of the French keyboard. I guess it is a bug.

Thanks,
Antoine