[slbackup-users] New release of webmin-slbackup.

Morten Werner Olsen werner@skolelinux.no
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 12:42:40 +0100

Hello!

I've released a new version of webmin-slbackup which mainly fixes
bugs. Here is the changelog:

 o Now checks for '.ssh'-directory in users homedir (and adding if not
   present) when trying to add SSH-public keys from the sshkeys-page.
 o Added a comment about rdiff-backup have to be installed when adding
   new clients.
 o Now using ssh_test_client() to test the SSH connections on the
   sshkeys page (thanks to Klaus Johnstad for bugreport).
 o Fixed a missing 'delete' to 'delete_str' after earlier rename
   (thanks to Klaus Johnstad for bugreport).
 o Removed one (of two) '-o''s in a ssh execution in
   WebminSLBackup.pm.
 o Removed the 's' from 'HTML::Templates' in module.info (thanks
   to Keith Edmunds for bugreport).
 o Added a comment to the restore-section about the location when
   restoring single files (thanks to Klaus Johnstad for bugreport).
 o Moved a string from html-templates/restore_choose to lang/en.

The release is available for download at slbackup's Alioth-page [1]
and will soon be available in Debian unstable.

I've also released a new Debian package of slbackup including French
and Norwegian Debconf templates (thanks to Christian Perrier and
Jørgen Grønlund). This file is available on the slbackup Alioth-page
[1] and soon in Debian unstable.

Please test and report bugs here [2].

- Werner

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1351