[Spip-maintainers] Hello Dear.

false bertine.johnson6 at btinternet.com
Fri May 7 09:37:53 UTC 2010

Hello Dear.

I know this may sound strange to you, receiving a mail from an unknown person, but condition forced me to do so.I thought to send you this proposal with the arm to transfer my herited estate of $12.000.000(Million USD)  to your country for investments. to enable me continue my studies and to reside there while you take care of my investments.
This fund is deposited in a security company.Your urgent response to my plight will give me more courage to live as I have lost my parents, and have nobody in this world.

Dear, I honorably seek your assistance in the following ways:
1 - Your full name

2 - Your age
3 - Sex
4 - your profession
5- your Phone No
6 - résodence your country

You will be given 30% as compensation for your
assistance.
Thank you for your comprehension
bertine Johnson