[Splashy-devel] Restoring the Splashy wiki

Luis M lemsx1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:37:30 UTC 2005

Hello all,

I have put a very nice, small and simple wiki page in our project's
webserver. I have setup a basic skeleton for now to get people started.

The permissions are somewhat restrictive. I'm not too sure if they will
annoy people or not, but, you essentially are:

* allowed to see all topics without registration
* allowed to change and add topis after registration
* allowed to delete stuff only if you are an admin

I'll make some of you admin as I see that you have registered.

http://splashy.alioth.debian.org/wiki

--
Luis M

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and you
work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" -- Steve Jobs in
an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html