[Splashy-devel] themes are valid

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 18:38:23 CET 2006

Hello all,

I made sure that all themes are valid and I'll make a release for the
theme dir now.

In the future, this is what I did to validate the themes against the
latest stable release (svn directory structure):

$> cd ~/Develop/splashy/local/themes-related/trunk
$> for i in */theme.xml; do xmllint --schema
../../tags/0.2.1/schemas/theme.xsd $i > /dev/null; done
crux/theme.xml validates
debian3/theme.xml validates
debian4/theme.xml validates
debian-cubism/theme.xml validates
debiansplashy/theme.xml validates
kubuntusplashy/theme.xml validates
ubuntusplashy/theme.xml validates

Note that debian-cubism was added to the release. And since files are
bound to change often (and they take a lot of space). I won't tag the
release... we should archive them somewhere else (alioth?).

--
Luis Mondesi

Kiskeyix.org

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html