[Splashy-devel] "Windows dll drapes and tired early bird"

stanspin206 at webmail.co.za stanspin206 at webmail.co.za
Sun Feb 11 01:47:53 CET 2007

I recently found out oubout splahy and splashes on wiki, and was looking
to change my window drapes, as they were looked rather dull,... decided to
go shopping and to my supprise, win doesnt win here, how dissapointing.
It is set like that, hard-coded into its system dll, sound, for gods sake.

then we wonder why we feel so small, so fat and so stubby,... Its the big
bold lines across our clothing.

I for one would like a different tune and scenery.