[Splashy-devel] Re: Packages (0.3.2 powerpc)

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Fri May 4 12:33:47 UTC 2007

"Juan Manuel" <ptero.4 at gmail.com> writes:

>    I though that you would put them on the website´s ¨files¨ section,
>    hence anyone with debian on a PPC machine would benefit from a
>    packaged version (the last packaged version for ppc is 0.1.5 svn I
>    tought that you didn´t have a PowerPC machine to make the packages and
>    that it was the reason why the PowerPC version was so outdated
>    compared to the x86 one).

Well, there're binaries now for most arches available directly on
Debian. You can grab the ppc ones in

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/download.pl?arch=powerpc&file=pool%2Fmain%2Fs%2Fsplashy%2Fsplashy_0.3.2_powerpc.deb&md5sum=baf84468a9de049c2e0c77d54818e071&arch=powerpc&type=main

Would be nice if you could send an email to the mailing list about
it. I think we shouldn't continue to provide binaries (only source) to
avoid them to being outdated.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855