[Splashy-devel] Fsck Handle, workaround ?

Tourneur Henry-Nicolas henry.nicolas at tourneur.be
Fri Jul 4 08:36:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

I the next few days I will have to setup several client machine with
Debian Lenny. Normally, splashy will be installed with those machine,
but, let me explain my fear : If the user see the progress bar locked
(because of a fsck running), I don't want him to shutdown the machine
thinking that it is crashed.

I know this might be stupid but not impossible, si I would like to know
if there is any workaround to deal with that (or planed solutions for
Lenny ?).

TIA.