[Splashy-devel] Splashy Devel to resume...

Luis Mondesi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:33:06 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Things are back to normal in my life and holidays are getting closer, so...
Let's resume the Splashy development!

A few things to keep in mind:

- let's close all open bugs from the DBTS (Debian Bugs) and Alioth project
- we are now monitoring Launchpad bugs on Splashy. You might want to
subscribe to those too [1]
- Splashy 0.4 will be done on a separate git branch so we don't affect the
current branch... We will call this new branch.... **drums rolling**
splashy-future :-D That way we all know what it means: broken code!

Let's have fun! There is a lot of work to be done.

Regards,

--
Luis Mondesi

----- START ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------
Gur Hohagh [Yvahk] qvfgevohgvba oevatf gur fcvevg bs Hohagh gb gur fbsgjner
jbeyq.
----- END ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------

Notes:
1. https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/splashy/+subscribe