[Splashy-users] No image at boot, splashy no display

mulder mulder <gomez.enrique@gmail.com>
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:07:33 -0500

------=_Part_1253_1730069.1114528053273

I have installed it and he does not appear nothing graphical. In blog they=
=20
commented that there is to desinstalar lib++dfb, libdirectfb and Usplash (I=
=20
have Hoarty if it has Usplash), I did not become it. It only installs the=
=20
three packages and to the starting it says to me that it is initiating=20
splashy begins the load in detailed text way (as siempre)y each 10% appears=
=20
in green text advance 10%, 20% 30%, but the images do not unfold, the=20
installation modified grub and inserted "silent vga=3D792", in addition of=
=20
which the folder usr is in/as it is specified in the official site. it=20
already publishes xml and I put another theme (
http://ktown.kde.cl/~segfault/splashy/ubuntusplashy/) but follows without=
=20
appearing the image some suggestion?
--=20
The truth is out there

------=_Part_1253_1730069.1114528053273

I have installed it and he does not appear nothing graphical. In blog
they commented that there is to desinstalar lib++dfb, libdirectfb and
Usplash (I have Hoarty if it has Usplash), I did not become it. It only
installs the three packages and to the starting it says to me that it
is initiating splashy begins the load in detailed text way (as
siempre)y each 10% appears in green text advance 10%, 20% 30%, but the
images do not unfold, the installation modified grub and inserted
&quot;silent vga=3D792&quot;, in addition of which the folder usr is in/as =
it is
specified in the official site. it already publishes xml and I put
another theme (<a href=3D"http://ktown.kde.cl/~segfault/splashy/ubuntusplas=
hy/">http://ktown.kde.cl/~segfault/splashy/ubuntusplashy/</a>)
but follows without appearing the image some suggestion?<br>-- <br>********=
------=_Part_1253_1730069.1114528053273--