[Splashy-users] Splashy meeting on IRC

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 10:04:48 UTC 2006

Hello All,

Up to this date the tentative date Aug 13th for our meeting seems to
be more and more official. There are still members of the team that I
have not been able to talk with, but I think we can carry on the
meeting and do a follow up meeting later, when they arrive at a later
date.
Now we need to agree on a time that's feasible for those on different
parts of the planet. How about:

Sun Aug 13th at 12:00 PM UTC

For us in the EST timezone that should be 8am. And for those of you in
+1 timezones should be 13:00 hours. Let me know what you think.

The meeting should be about 1 hour and we will quickly discuss what
new features should be included in Splashy 0.1.9 and 0.2 roadmap.

Regards,

--
Luis Mondesi

Kiskeyix.org

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html