[Splashy-users] Re: [Splashy-devel] Splashy meeting on IRC

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 12:44:20 UTC 2006

Well, I knew I had something to do for Sunday during the day, but only
now I remember it ... That's why I wanted the meeting to be originally
at 12 UTC (8 am here. Right now it's UTC-4 here, daylight savings
time). In any case, can we push the meeting from 18:00 UTC to 20:00
UTC (4 pm here). It would be even better if we can push it to a later
hour, but it might be inconvenient for you guys in UTC+1 timezones.

The reason is that I'll be in a company picnic since the morning and
it is an hour drive to get there (and to come back home). And since
the picnic is in a park, I don't think i'll be able to find internet
to get on IRC.

New meeting time Sun Aug 13th at 20:00 UTC.

What do you think?

--