[Splashy-users] Re: just a sad blank screen

Matteo Zandi matteo.zandi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 08:19:33 UTC 2006

On 8/25/06, Luis <lemsx1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you still having this problem?

Thanks to the kind help of a developer on IRC channel #splashy, I have
not anymore this problem. I needed to enable vesa and recompile
kernel.

Splashy doesn't run smoothly, tough. It flashes around a bit and then
when progress bar is 75%->100% the background disappears. This weekend
I'll make a little video of splashy running on my latptop and see if
it is small enough to upload it somewhere, so that you have a clear
picture :)

Matteo